Thanked 493 Times in 232 Posts
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In my tears bc feels
Community Guidelines -
03-10-2012, 05:02 PM
#1 RULE: USE COMMON SENSE!
• Any content that you have control over (posts, signatures, avatars, etc) may not be offensive or illegal in any way. Example: Pornography & racism.
• Do not infringe upon copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or any of the similar (no warez, piracy, etc).
• DO NOT SPAM! SPAM = Stupid, pointless, annoying messages. Do not type in all capitals. Use of proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation is recommended, but not required.
• Profile message spam is forbidden. This includes text and image spam.
• Stay on topic. If a thread is about the upcoming arrival of Rockhopper, don't post "OMG MEET ME AT FROZEN DOCK".
• Do not "flame", "attack", or disrespect any user in any way.
• Do not argue publicly with a moderator or administrator. If you have a problem with an action they have taken, contact them privately via PM.
• Do not post or otherwise publicly reveal personal correspondences with other users, including, but not limited to instant messenger conversation logs, private messages, and recordings of telephone calls. If the information is intended to be used as "evidence" that another user is harassing you or breaking the rules, you may send it in a private message to an administrator.
• Members should post in a way that is easily readable. Do not post in extremely large or small text. Likewise, post in a color that is readable for every user; do not post in colors that blend in with the background text
• You may not bump any thread. Do not post on any thread that is older than 1 month or is not relevant.
• Do not advertise other websites. This includes posts, private messages, and anything else. An exception to this is your signature, where you have link to other websites.
• Do not ask to become a staff member. Doing so will lower, or possibly ruin your chances of becoming one.
• Do not register a username that is, or is obviously based on, a Club Penguin or ClubPenguinCP staff member's name. You may not intend to impersonate anyone.
• NO REQUESTING, SELLING, BUYING, OR SHARING OF COIN/TOY/BOOK CODES (unless offered in a contest started by an administrator).
• Do not register more than one account per person. Multiple accounts per household are allowed, as long as they are owned by separate people. Do not share ClubPenguinCP forum accounts. One account per person: no more, no less. IF YOU ARE BANNED, DO NOT MAKE ANOTHER ACCOUNT. You were banned for a reason and WE DO NOT WANT YOU BACK UNTIL YOUR BAN IS OVER, in some cases, EVER..
• Posting or requesting of person information including (but not limited to) address, exact location, phone number, and/or photograph of a user is strictly prohibited.
• Do not ask for, or give out, medical advice. If a user/staff member was to give out incorrect medical advice, the injury may worsen and the owner of ClubPenguinCP may be held responsible.
• Do not post malicious software.
• DO NOT post or request people's Club Penguin or ClubPenguinCP passwords. Chances are, you are a scammer and will just harm their account.
• When reporting a post, make sure it breaks a rule.
• Do not intentionally try to increase your post count with low quality posts. It is just a number. It does not make you special if you have a high post count. Quality over Quantity.
• We are an English speaking forum. You may not speak in any other language than English.
• DO NOT reply to a thread saying it is spam. Simply report it, and a moderator will take care of it shortly.
Last updated: 3/11/12
Last edited by Eric703; 03-11-2012 at 09:37 AM.